[Gluster-users] Can't access volume during self-healing

Pruner, Anne (Anne) pruner at avaya.com
Fri Oct 11 12:24:49 UTC 2013

I ended up changing the directory structure so instead of having everything in one long directory, it was hierarchical, one dir per day, then one dir per 10 minutes.  Most accesses are in the most recent directory.  This gives just a 4-second interval where everything is locked up.  Works for me.

Anne