[Gluster-users] A "Wizard" for Initial Gluster Configuration

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 03:08:45 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Joe Julian <joe at julianfamily.org> wrote:
> If you used the gui to build json hiera data, that would be simple and
> effective.
It's a good point! Actually...

> James just needs to document defining peers and volumes in hiera.
Sorry that my documentation is weak...
Check out this patch!

I haven't "announced" this yet, but I've alluded to it a bit. There
are still quite a few pieces missing and maybe some changes to come,
but it's at least fair game for testing.

When adding the relevant patches, I hope I didn't mess up. I've tested
my staging tree, but not the current master as it is. :P

Long story short:
include ::gluster::simple

That's it, that's all.

https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster/blob/master/examples/gluster-simple-example.pp