[Gluster-users] Upgrading glusterfs 1.3.8 on Centos 5.X to newer glusterfs version

Kent Ho kentho at kagi.com
Mon Oct 7 20:38:50 UTC 2013

Hello Gluster Users,

I am a new system admin of a legacy environment with various setup and
distributions.
I have a question with regard to upgrading glusterfs from version 1.3.8 to a
newer version 3.x or the max version available.
Can it be done? I have spend some lengthy time one the web to search for
such info, but I have not see anything yet.

Please let me know if it is possible or any materials such as
documentations.  Thank you very much for your reply and assistance.

Regards,

Kent Ho