[Gluster-users] (no subject)

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 18:14:38 UTC 2013

FYI If youre interested in "Trying" to play with a gluster distribtued set
up on VMs,  you can try to spin up and have  vagrant installed , Checkout
this post :
http://www.gluster.org/2013/10/instant-ephemeral-gluster-clusters-with-vagrant/.
 Im using this for my VM's at the moment.  Its the simplest way (in my
humble opinion) to get started, i.e. a bare bones distributed gluster setup
in VMs.  And its also a playground for learniing because you can hack the
shell scripts manually.

im hoping over time maybe a few others will use / test it and help provide
feedback so we can have more easy setup recipes for POC gluster clusters,

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM, John Mark Walker <johnmark at gluster.org>wrote:

> The Gluster Storage Platform was a very old attempt to provide a
> downloadable ISO. It no longer exists - and hasn't existed for 2.5 years.
>
> If you're looking for an easily usable product with GlusterFS, the only
> one currently available is from Red Hat under the "Red Hat Storage" brand.
>
> If you want a GUI for GlusterFS, try oVirt at http://www.ovirt.org/ - you
> can use ovirt as management for KVM + Gluster storage pools, or as
> Gluster-only.
>
> Thanks,
> JM
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Hello Friends,
>

> Please give me the link, How can i download the gluster storage platform
> iso. And how can i get the graphical console of gluster.
>
> --
> *Thanks and Regards.*
> *Vishvendra Singh Chauhan*
> *+91-8750625343*