[Gluster-users] (no subject)

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Thu Oct 3 17:11:38 UTC 2013

The Gluster Storage Platform was a very old attempt to provide a downloadable ISO. It no longer exists - and hasn't existed for 2.5 years.

If you're looking for an easily usable product with GlusterFS, the only one currently available is from Red Hat under the "Red Hat Storage" brand.

If you want a GUI for GlusterFS, try oVirt at http://www.ovirt.org/ - you can use ovirt as management for KVM + Gluster storage pools, or as Gluster-only.

Thanks,
JM