[Gluster-users] Maildir issue.

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 07:43:49 UTC 2013

On 11/25/2013 12:19 PM, Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan wrote:
> Hi Harsha,
>
> Thanks for the link to joejulian blog.
>
> It will be better if the documentation is within gluster.org
> <http://gluster.org>, which right now is severely lacking.
>
> Thanks.

The right place for this seems to be the "Tuning Volume Options" section in

https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/blob/master/doc/admin-guide/en-US/markdown/admin_managing_volumes.md

This page and other parts of our markdown based documentation needs some
attention. I plan to start sending out patches to make the documentation
more navigable and clean. Additional help in getting there would be very
welcome!

Thanks,
Vijay