[Gluster-users] Maildir issue.

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 02:13:50 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm following this thread, and found that this corner case (32 bit client
connecting to 64 bit cluster) will cause this issue, as interesting.

Is there anywhere we can document this problem, or at least in a
step-by-step procedure of troubleshooting?

Example:

If you are running a 32 bit application that reads/writes from 64 bit
cluster, you might want to enable the option "enable-ino32" in the mount
command.

Something like that.

I believe if this is not documented and easy to be find, it will lost in
cyberspace soon enough.

Thanks.