[Gluster-users] Maildir issue.

W K wkmail at bneit.com
Sun Nov 24 18:03:33 UTC 2013

On 11/24/13, 1:00 AM, Anand Avati wrote:
> Or actually, is it a 32-bit binary? (running "file /usr/bin/binary" on
> the pop3 daemon should reveal). If it is, try mount FUSE client with
> -o enable-ino32 and retry the pop3 daemon.
>
> Avati

yes its a 32 bit system, we used an older client that was lying around.
I didn't consider 32/64'ism.

I remounted. with enable -ino32 and sure enough it works!

mount -t glusterfs -o enable-ino32 gluster1:/mailtest /homegluster

# telnet localhost 110
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK <11504.1385315889 at mailtest>
USER glusttest
+OK
PASS notnot
+OK
LIST
+OK
1 19404
2 19511
3 4542
4 104085

Awesome. That solves the mystery. I couldn't figure out why everything
worked out so well during the test and yet didn't on this edge case.

Thanks!

-bill