[Gluster-users] Gluster Community Weekly Meeting

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 12:13:46 UTC 2013

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Gluster Community Weekly Meeting
Organizer: "Vijay Bellur" <vbellur at redhat.com>

Location: #gluster-meeting on irc.freenode.net
Time: Wednesday, November 27, 2013, 7:30:00 PM - 8:30:00 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi

Invitees: gluster-devel at nongnu.org; gluster-users at gluster.org

Greetings,

We have had discussions around weekly IRC meetings for our community in the past but we have not got to do that so far. Here is an attempt to start the first of it at UTC + 2 on Wednesday next. Let us discuss all aspects related to the Gluster community then!

Etherpad for the meeting - http://titanpad.com/gluster-community-meetings. Please feel free to add your agenda items there.

Cheers,
Vijay