[Gluster-users] Large files.. What's the latest news?

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:39:33 UTC 2013

Hi folks. The precious question regarding xfs got me thinking..  Any news on these two questions or existing modifications to gluster underway to deal with larger-than-brick files?

1) Are bricks aware if the total underlying file system size?

2) And when we try to write a file that is hashed to a machine without enough disk space, is  gluster smart enough to  forward/rebalance the file to be on a different node?