[Gluster-users] Add brick to gluster 3.0.2

Lysa Milch Lysa.Milch at blackboard.com
Sun Nov 3 14:23:01 UTC 2013

I need to add bricks to my gluster 3.0.2 servers.  Can someone point me to some docs or give me some instruction as to how to accomplish this?  The "gluster" command doesn't seem to be in this version, all I have available to me are:

/sbin/mount.glusterfs
/usr/bin/glusterfs-volgen
/usr/lib/debug/usr/sbin/glusterfs
/usr/sbin/glusterfs
/usr/sbin/glusterfsd

Thanks!

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in error.