[Gluster-users] Gluster "Cheat Sheet"

Lysa Milch Lysa.Milch at blackboard.com
Sun Nov 3 14:11:55 UTC 2013

While we're talking about cheat sheets, does anyone have one for Gluster 3.0?  I need to add some bricks to this version.

Thanks!

From: Jay Vyas <jayunit100 at gmail.com<mailto:jayunit100 at gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2013 9:03 PM
To: James <purpleidea at gmail.com<mailto:purpleidea at gmail.com>>
Cc: "gluster-users at gluster.org<mailto:gluster-users at gluster.org>" <gluster-users at gluster.org<mailto:gluster-users at gluster.org>>
Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] Gluster "Cheat Sheet"

+1 for cheat sheets.  i always like when these things are embedded in the actual README, or else, somewhere else in the code, because they stay up to date better that way.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in error.