[Gluster-users] Gluster "Cheat Sheet"

Jon Archer jon at rosslug.org.uk
Fri Nov 1 21:46:27 UTC 2013

I agree the RDO book marks are a great idea and I took a few to
distribute at events and sessions, the gluster ones would be a great
idea also.
One thing I thought was good about the RDO ones was the few commands
shown that were needed to get a simple openstack setup running.
I guess this would be a good inclusion to get a simple Gluster setup
working.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one as it would also be great for
events.

Cheers

Jon A
On 01/11/13 20:25, John Mark Walker wrote