[Gluster-users] glusterfs missing files on ls

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Fri May 31 07:34:55 UTC 2013

Hi Stefano,

it would help to see the results of the following commands:

gluster volume info <volname>
gluster volume status <volname>

It would also be interesting to see fragments of the logs containing
Warnings or Errors generated while the 'ls' command was executing (if
any). The logs from the mount point are normally located at
/var/log/glusterfs/<mount point>.log. Logs from the bricks are at
/var/log/glusterfs/bricks/<brick name>.log.

Also, identify a file (I'll call it <file>, and its parent directory
<parent>) that does not appear in an 'ls' from the mount point. Then
execute the following command on all bricks:

getfattr -m. -e hex -d <brick root>/<parent>

On all bricks that contain the file, execute the following command:

This information might help to see what is happening.

Best regards,

Xavi

Al 31/05/13 08:53, En/na Stefano Sinigardi ha escrit: