[Gluster-users] gluster volume create failure

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:19:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

I realize there is no 'hard' reason to do it a certain way, but my
guess is that people are gonna do pretty much what the docs say, at
least for there 1st cluster.

I really like this approach

doing /exports/brick1 as mountpoint, and the subdir as the disk name
or llvm2 volume (which then can be diff on each host)
host1 /exports/brick1/sda1 host2 /exports/brick1/sdf5
for the same brick
then the naming convention tells you immediatly whicj phisical disks
or llvm volumes are part of a brick.

Thanks,

Regards,

John Smith