[Gluster-users] gluster volume create failure

Anand Avati anand.avati at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:14:06 UTC 2013

There is no hard rule/convention. Ideally you would want the brick
directory name to match the volume name, rather than something as isolated
as "brick1".

For eg, if you have a volume called 'music', the brick name could be
/export/LVM/music and similarly share the same LVM for video with a brick
called /export/LVM/video.

Avati