[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Keystone Quickstart now on wiki

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Thu Mar 28 08:55:40 UTC 2013

On 27.03.2013 14:06, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For anyone interested, there's a GlusterFS Keystone Quickstart doc on
> the wiki now, as written by Alex Wheeler:
>

> http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/GlusterFS_Keystone_Quickstart
>
> Hoping that's useful for people. :)

Good, current docs are always useful. Thanks. :-)
I do have a question though, will all the keystone users' files be
stored in a single volume? Looks like it, but it's not clear.
I know Kaleb was saying something about per user volume. I'd love this
feature.

Also, Grizzly Swift supports quotas afaik, will/does this reflect in
UFO?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro