[Gluster-users] GlusterFS with CTDB setup - need of a event script?

Sam Wouters sam at ericom.be
Fri Mar 22 15:10:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm setting up a GlusterFS replicated cluster with CTDB and build-in
glusterfs nfs export on CentOS 6.4 hosts following the documentation.
Everything works fine, but I have a question about the setup:

As there is currently no event script in ctdb for monitoring the gluster
status, a node will not become unhealthy if for some reason the glusterd
nfs export is unavailable.
As such, the public ip stays at a node even when it's not serving the
gluster volume or when it's not in sync.

Does anybody already had a go at an ctdb event script for monitoring the
gluster vol status on the host?

regards,

Sam