[Gluster-users] Performance over 10G and SSD

Ziemowit Pierzycki ziemowit at pierzycki.com
Thu Mar 21 19:05:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have both 10G and SSD storage on my servers.  When attempting to use
GlusterFS I am getting maximum of ~ 100 MB/sec transfer rate.  From what I
can tell, these is no problems with either the 10G setup or the SSD
storage.  I'm using default performance settings with Gluster.  For
example, performance.cache-max-file-size is set to 0.  Can you recommend
settings that would yield better performance?  I have a feeling it was
optimized for 1G performance.

Thanks,

Ziemowit