[Gluster-users] Debian Squeeze packages available for Gluster 3.4.0-alpha2

Torbjørn Thorsen torbjorn at trollweb.no
Fri Mar 15 13:04:24 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Toby Corkindale
<toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Torbjorn,
> I notice that your package still contain the totally-broken logrotate
> scripts that Semiosis used in his packaging.
> You may remember (since you were involved in it) the discussion around this
> fairly recently.
>
> It'd be great if you could update the debian packaging to include the
> less-broken logrotation configuration.
>
> Cheers,
> Toby

I agree so much that I went right ahead and fixed it.

Regarding the logrotate script, I found out about the distributed
example in extras/ after I created the one you see in the package.
They seem to end up doing pretty much the same thing regarding the
actual signaling,
so I didn't change the package to include the distributed one instead.

I've also included the manpages.

.debs and packaging available on
http://torbjorn-dev.trollweb.net/gluster-3.4.0alpha2-debs/.

If you want to fix the logrotate for 3.3, one option is to simply
overwrite the existing one with this one:
https://raw.github.com/torbjorntorbjorn/glusterfs-debian/3.4.0-squeeze/debian/glusterfs-common.logrotate.

--
Vennlig hilsen
Torbjørn Thorsen

Trollweb Solutions AS
- Professional Magento Partner
www.trollweb.no

Telefon dagtid: +47 51215300
Telefon kveld/helg: For kunder med Serviceavtale

Besøksadresse: Luramyrveien 40, 4313 Sandnes
Postadresse: Maurholen 57, 4316 Sandnes

Husk at alle våre standard-vilkår alltid er gjeldende