[Gluster-users] Debian Squeeze packages available for Gluster 3.4.0-alpha2

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Mar 12 03:38:54 UTC 2013

Hi Torbjorn,
I notice that your package still contain the totally-broken logrotate
scripts that Semiosis used in his packaging.
You may remember (since you were involved in it) the discussion around
this fairly recently.

It'd be great if you could update the debian packaging to include the
less-broken logrotation configuration.

Cheers,
Toby