[Gluster-users] help, avoid glusterfs client from occuping rsync port 873

符永涛 yongtaofu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 02:38:22 UTC 2013

I have finished a patch on my local repo based on glusterfs3.3.0.5rhs
source rpm. The patch export client-bind-insecure option to fuse
mount.
To use it the command would be like the following:
This involves very few changes on glusterfs client side and works for me now.
In my client machine there're several volumes and every volume has
tens of bricks and local port always conflicts.

符永涛