[Gluster-users] GlusterFS performance

Nikita A Kardashin differentlocal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:56:28 UTC 2013

Hello,

I found other strange thing.

On the dd-test (dd if=/dev/zero of=2testbin bs=1M count=1024 oflag=direct)
my volume shows only 18-19MB/s.
Full network speed is 90-110MB/s, storage speed - ~200MB/s.

Volume type - replicated-distributed, 2 replicas, 4 nodes. Volumes mounted
via fuse with direct-io=enable option.

Its sooo slooow, right?

--
With best regards,