[Gluster-users] Rev Your (RDMA) Engines for the RDMA GlusterFest

John Mark Walker johnmark at johnmark.org
Fri Jun 21 15:02:36 UTC 2013

After sending this yesterday, I realized that some of you may not know
what the t-shirt in question looks like:

- http://community.redhat.com/rev-your-rdma-engines-for-the-rdma-glusterfest/
- http://community.redhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/gluster-shirt.png

Also, some of you voiced a desire to have more time to get RDMA tests
set up, so we'll extend the testing through monday - make it 00:00 UTC
on Tuesday, June 25.

Respond with a +1 if you would like that.

-JM