[Gluster-users] State of Gluster 3.4 alpha 3 NFS ACL support

James Yale james.yale at pun.net
Sun Jun 2 20:55:03 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 05/28/2013 04:23 PM, James Yale wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In the test cases above I had mounted the NFS via the -o acl option.
>>

> Do you see glusterfs listening on 38469, the default port used by ACL
> implementation? Do you per chance have a firewall rule that blocks this port
> on the servers?
>
> Thanks,
> Vijay

Apologies for the slack replies, yes, I can see it listening:

[jim at webcontent07 ~]$ netstat -a | grep 38469
tcp        0      0 *:38469                     *:*
     LISTEN

Firewall is set to allow all traffic from internal clients (if this
wasn't working, the clients wouldn't be able to connect at all) so
don't think it's that either I'm afraid.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Will try and roll some instances
based on beta2 and see if the issue clears up later in the week
(hopefully).