[Gluster-users] RDMA fixed in 3.3qa3, potential release date?

Iain iainbuc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 14:07:43 UTC 2013

Vijay,

I've started testing with a lightly-used Windows VM running from a
gluster storage area and to provide a scratch area (both on two machines
with replica 2).  So far there have been no issues and I'm happy with
the performance - but these are not stressful applications.  I'm
planning on testing a more intensive VM next week.  Anything in
particular to look out for?

Iain