[Gluster-users] Docs on setting up translators

Joel Young jdy at cryregarder.com
Wed Jul 31 22:28:09 UTC 2013

In particular, I would like to enable client side caching.

Where are the docs that tell which files need to be edited to enable a
translator for a particular volume?  What commands need to be done to
restart the client?

I am not finding any good docs on how, as a user, to work with translators.

What is the philosophy?  Where are the particular files that need to be edited?

If my google-fu is lame, I don't mind if you lambast me for that as long as you
do so by providing the links :-)

Thanks!

Joel