[Gluster-users] uWSGI plugin and some question

John Mark Walker johnmark at johnmark.org
Mon Jul 29 18:07:32 UTC 2013

Hi Roberto,

Wow, this looks really awesome - thank you so much for taking the time to
do this.

I am copying the gluster-devel list, as they may have some insight into the
more dev-centric questions.

Also, if you're so inclined, please consider mirroring your project on the
Gluster Community Forge, which is the standard place for all Gluster-y
things to be developed: http://forge.gluster.org/

Thanks,
John Mark
Gluster Community Leader