[Gluster-users] [FEEDBACK] Governance of GlusterFS project

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Sat Jul 27 00:16:04 UTC 2013

I would really like to see releases happen regularly and more
aggressively. So maybe this plan needs a community QA guy or the
release manager needs to take up that responsibility to say "this code
is good for including in the next version". (Maybe this falls under
process and evaluation?)

For example, I think the ext4 patches had long been available but they
just took forever to get pushed out into an official release.

I'm in favor of closing some bugs and risking introducing new bugs for
the sake of releases happening often.