[Gluster-users] Restart Gluster Geo-Replication

Maik Kulbe info at linux-web-development.de
Tue Jul 23 09:13:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm currently trying out geo-replication for a backup solution of my gluster cluster(I tried pure rsync but that's too slow). It works just fine until I restart gluster or the server or until I stop geo-replication and then start it again.

In the logs it tells me "failed to get the port number for remote subvolume" but I couldn't find anything useful in the documentation or elsewhere to solve the problem.

Is there a way to fix this? Until now the only way seems to remove the geo-replication completely and set it up again, but that is not in any way a possibility something I would consider useful.

~Maik