[Gluster-users] Gluster version....

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 01:56:04 UTC 2013

hi gluster :

Okay so ive been playing around in my vm, and wanted to check my version.
Here is the output:

[root at fedoravm glusterfs]# gluster --version
glusterfs 3git built on Mar 27 2013 20:39:59
Repository revision: git://git.gluster.com/glusterfs.git
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Gluster Inc. <http://www.gluster.com>
GlusterFS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of GlusterFS under the terms of the GNU General
Public License.

I just noticed that no actual gluster version is pringted ?  Am I missing
something ? Or is this just because I built it from source, so it simply
doesnt tag the version when you build from source?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com