[Gluster-users] One node goes offline, the other node can't see the replicated volume anymore

Greg Scott GregScott at infrasupport.com
Mon Jul 15 19:28:55 UTC 2013

Maybe I am dealing with a systemd timing glitch because I can do my mount by hand on both nodes.

I do

ls /firewall-scripts, confirm it's empty, then

mount -av, and then another

ls /firewall-scripts and now my files show up.  Both nodes behave identically.

[root at chicago-fw2 rc.d]# nano /var/log/messages
[root at chicago-fw2 rc.d]# ls /firewall-scripts
[root at chicago-fw2 rc.d]# mount -av
/                        : ignored
/boot                    : already mounted
/boot/efi                : already mounted
/gluster-fw2             : already mounted
swap                     : ignored
extra arguments at end (ignored)
/firewall-scripts        : successfully mounted
[root at chicago-fw2 rc.d]# ls /firewall-scripts
allow-all           failover-monitor.sh  lost+found       route-monitor.sh
allow-all-with-nat  fwdate.txt           rc.firewall      start-failover-monitor.sh
etc                 initial_rc.firewall  rcfirewall.conf  var
[root at chicago-fw2 rc.d]#

- Greg