[Gluster-users] Not giving up [ was: Re: read-subvolume]

Allan Latham alatham at flexsys-group.de
Thu Jul 11 05:45:06 UTC 2013

Hi all - especially Jeff, Marcus and HL

I couldn't resist a quick test after compiling 3.4 beta. Looks
good. Same (very quick) times to do md5sums on both servers so it must
be doing local reads. So gluster is still in the running.

I repeat - you guys are doing a great job. Software like gluster is not
trivial. You are making great progress. My comments are not a rant and
are intended to be helpful.

All the best and many thanks again

Allan