[Gluster-users] working inifiniband HW ??

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 00:58:09 UTC 2013

On 08/07/2013, at 6:02 PM, Harry Mangalam wrote:
> I concur - I used the same cards on our test cluster - just make sure you upgrade the firmware  to the latest revision:
> http://www.mellanox.com/content/pages.php?pg=custom_firmware_table
>
> The fw upgrade is not trivial - well, it IS trivial, but bringing all the info together was not - if you want some rough notes, let me know.

Nowdays there should be copious info on the new Mellanox Community
website (recently launched):

  http://community.mellanox.com

Saying that because I've written out the step-by-step instructions
for people on the forums there a bunch of times over the last
month or two.  :)

Searching for "flint" or "mstflint" should pull up appropriate
stuff for anyone else who needs it.  Hopefully useful. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat