[Gluster-users] Self healing metadata info

Patric Uebele puebele at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 08:27:04 UTC 2013

Hi Stephan,

unfortunately (or luckily ;-) I'm not an fs-programmer, but I fully
understand your point.

Let me discuss it internally.

Best regards,

Patric

mailto:    Patric.Uebele at redhat.com

gpg keyid: 48E64CC1
gpg fingerprint: C63E 6320 A03B 4410 D208  4EE7 12FC D0E6 48E6 4CC1

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, 85630 Grasbrunn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mark Hegarty, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera