[Gluster-users] Fw: performance evaluation of distributed storage systems

Jules Wang lancelotds at 163.com
Wed Jan 23 02:34:04 UTC 2013

As you come from BTH, I believe your test result is biased, because I get
“2011 Establishing research agreement with BTH and Ericsson” from compuverde.com.

As I could not even find a trial version of compuverde on compuverde.com, none of us could help you verify your test result.

your email looks like a ad. , that`s bad.

Jules Wang.