[Gluster-users] Meta

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Tue Jan 22 15:59:20 UTC 2013

Joe Landman <landman at scalableinformatics.com> wrote:

>Freedom of speech isn't relevant here, the mailing list and product are privately
>owned, and there is no presumption of such freedom in this case.  I'd
>urge you to respect the other list members and participants, by
>positively contributing as noted above.  The "gluster fails, X rulez"
>doesn't quite fit this.

Just to clarify, this list is part of the Gluster Community project, the upstream project, not Red Hat.

If you walked into the local Boy Scouts meeting and started telling them that they are all wrong and should be in some other organization in stead, expect to be asked to leave. Freedom of speech only allows you to speak without government persecution.