[Gluster-users] Fw: performance evaluation of distributed storage systems

Sogand Shirinbab sogand.shirinbab at bth.se
Tue Jan 22 09:55:13 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded by Sogand Shirinbab/Staff/BTH on 2013-01-22 10:55 -----

From:   Sogand Shirinbab/Staff/BTH
To:     gluster-users at gluster.org
Date:   2013-01-16 14:35
Subject:        performance evaluation of distributed storage systems

Hi,

I'm a phd student and as a part of my research I've compared performance
of different distributed storage systems (Gluster, Openstack, Compuverde).
I would like you as an expert in your product to give me feedback on my
work. What do you think about the way we've setup the system? does it
affects the Gluster performance?

please find my paper as attachment to this mail!

Best Regards,
SogandShirinbab

Blekinge Tekniska Högskolan
371 79 Karlskrona