[Gluster-users] unexpected data beyond EOF in block %u of relation \"%s\

Targino Silveira targinosilveira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:00:32 UTC 2013

Yep, I fixed it like I said in the last message from me, I did mount with
NFS, may I was not clear.

Instead to use glusterfs client to mount, I used NFS.

I used it

# mount -t nfs -o vers=3 HOSTNAME-OR-IPADDRESS:/VOLNAME MOUNTDIR

instead

# mount -t glusterfs HOSTNAME-OR-IPADDRESS:/VOLNAME MOUNTDIR

Regards,

--
Targino Silveira
+55-85-8626-7297