[Gluster-users] Gluster-users Digest, Vol 57, Issue 32

glusterzhxue glusterzhxue at 163.com
Tue Jan 15 15:06:48 UTC 2013

About the following issue, anyone could help us? Why using VM mounted by NFS V3(which is also provided by gluster) could approach full bandwidth(100MB/s),while VM mounted by gluster only reach half of bandwidth (50MB/s).

The following is the mount command:
1)gluster native client:
mount -t glusterfs  server1:/test-volume  /var/lib/nova/instance/
2) NFS V3:
mount -t nfs -o vers=3 server1:/test-volume /var/lib/nova/instance/

/var/lib/nova/instance/ is the file directory storing VMs

Thanks.

zhxue

Message: 6