[Gluster-users] 1024 char limit for auth.allow and automatically re-reading auth.allow without having to restart glusterd?

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 01:38:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-01-15 at 17:59 -0600, Sabuj Pattanayek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know if the 1024 char limit for auth.allow still exists in the
> latest production version (seems to be there in 3.2.5). Also anyone
> know if the new versions check if auth.allow has been updated
Do you mean do you want to know what the value of 'auth.allow' is ?
I have code in my puppet-gluster module that checks this. Maybe it's
what you're looking for. If so, then I hope this helps.

https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster
more specifically:
https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster/blob/master/manifests/volume/property.pp
Cheers,