[Gluster-users] State: Peer Rejected (Connected)

符永涛 yongtaofu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:22:04 UTC 2013

Reinstall gluster server or upgrade is a dangerous task before it it's
better to backup /etc/glusterfs /var/lib/glusterd.

/var/lib/glusterd/glusterd.info contains the uuid of current server
and /var/lib/glusterd/peers contain it's peers
make sure above two files are all correct

If other servers status are fine then with only above configuration
files you can start current host and gluster volumes files will
automatically sync to current host.

Always remember backup

--
符永涛