[Gluster-users] gluster stripe at xfs

符永涛 yongtaofu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:12:48 UTC 2013

I recommand you not use stripe. I didn't make a fully test and didn't
investige it but from my experience there's no need to use stripe.
Considering the following:
1 performance (When I test it performance is not good for stripe)
2 data restore, when data loss or spit-brain happens, without stripe
you can restore file from backend server very easy
I didn't find any use case that stripe shoule be involed.
Just for your consideration.

--
符永涛