[Gluster-users] gluster stripe at xfs

glusterzhxue glusterzhxue at 163.com
Fri Jan 11 05:05:36 UTC 2013

glusterzhxue

发件人: glusterzhxue
发送时间: 2013-01-11 12:48
收件人: gluster-users-request
抄送: gluster-devel-request
主题: Red Hat | Red Hat Storage Server | Scalable, flexible software-only storage
Hi,

We met a stripe problem. The problem was discussed at http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.gluster.user/9413 . We want to
set coalesce on, but failed as follows:

[root at gluster001 ~]# gluster volume set test-volume2  stripe-coalesce on
option : stripe-coalesce does not exist
Did you mean stripe-block-size?
Set volume unsuccessful
[root at gluster001 ~]# gluster volume set test-volume2  cluster.stripe-coalesce on
option : cluster.stripe-coalesce does not exist
Did you mean cluster.stripe-block-size?
Set volume unsuccessful

Could anyone help me? The underlying file is xfs, and our gluster version is as follows:

[root at gluster001 ~]# gluster --version
glusterfs 3.3.0 built on May 30 2012 11:00:05
Repository revision: git://git.gluster.com/glusterfs.git
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Gluster Inc. <http://www.gluster.com>
GlusterFS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of GlusterFS under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

Thanks

Zhxue