[Gluster-users] Meta-discussion

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 14:32:32 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone who added to the dialogue here. Obviously, we need to think about how to do this.

Perhaps the best way is to start an outline on the wiki - http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/

We can probably start one in the next week or two, but it would be great if someone here wanted to take the initiative.

-JM