[Gluster-users] HA with CTDB and NFS or CIFS

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Fri Feb 15 12:37:35 UTC 2013

Apologies - I thought this was open to the public, but it's for internal training purposes. Sorry for the confusion.

-JM

mpe <michele at unipex.it> wrote:

On 14/02/2013 16:36, John Mark Walker wrote:
> If you're interested in setting up high availability with NFS or SMB,
> you may be interested in this webinar:
>
> https://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/Server.nxp

"""
PAGE ERROR c1-6

Sorry but it appears you are having an issue accessing this page.

Please try to refresh your screen by hitting (CTRL-R) for PC,
(Command-R) for MAC, or the refresh button in your browser. If the
problem continues to exist, please contact your system administrator or
click on the help button within the virtual event if it is available.
"""

:(

Thanks,
Michele