[Gluster-users] Import data from brick

Alexandros Soumplis soumplis at ekt.gr
Wed Feb 13 16:01:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just tried that with the additional step (after removing the .glusterfs
dir) of clearing the extended attributes of the existing files. Then
issued the add-brick command but while the data are in the bricks, they
have no extended attributes "attached" to them, thus they are
unavailable to the gluster clients.

I suppose that somehow I should instruct gluster to run through the
brick folder and files and add appropriate ext attrs.

a.