[Gluster-users] puppet-gluster from zero: hangout?

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:58:45 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro> wrote:
> On 16.12.2013 12:44, James wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 7:35 AM, John Mark Walker <johnmark at johnmark.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm unclear on why you can't do Google hangout.
>>

>> I don't have google hangout software installed on my computer.
>

> Or James can record a demo and post it to youtube. Just an idea.
> Also, I'd love to see something ansible-based. :D

I doubt you'll see something ansible related from me! Although I can
probably try to convince you why ansible is probably the wrong tool
(at least for this job).

But you might like my puppet-gluster + vagrant deploy.
You basically run "vagrant up", and sit back while Puppet+GlusterFS
installs, builds, etc... Not 100% finished yet, but working on it...

Also pretty useful for testing different Gluster setups.