[Gluster-users] puppet-gluster from zero: hangout?

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:50:14 UTC 2013

hi james.

re subject matter: Yup - gluster-puppet from zero (no assumed knowledge of
puppet).  I think it will drive adoption of your repo because at the moment
, alot of gluster users (at least, some that i know) need a simpler
deployment strategy but dont have the time to grasping the steep puppet
learning curve.

re hangout: You shouldnt need to install any special software?  its just a
url that you go to.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com