[Gluster-users] puppet-gluster from zero: hangout?

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:26:08 UTC 2013

Hey james and JMW:

Can/Should we schedule a google hangout where james spins up a
puppet-gluster based gluster deployment on fedora from scratch?  Would love
to see it in action (and possibly steal it for our own vagrant recipes).

To speed this along: Assuming James is in England here , correct me if im
wrong, but if so ~ Let me propose a date: Tuesday at 12 EST (thats 5 PM in
london - which i think should work for james as well as us out here on the
other side of the pond).

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com